Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Snippets



I keep taking study breaks and start writing a blog post. Only to lose concentration and give up.
I am accepting today is not a good focusing day.
I have an assignment due today that I need to get finished up and emailed off before midnight.
While caring for 3 kids, a messy house, cooking dinner etc.

I'm also sick, have lost my voice and my throat is rather sore.
To say I am a little edgy and stressed would be an understatement.

I am hoping to get this assignment finished off at a decent hour and then blob out with a movie.
Tomorrow I shall clean tidy and catchup.

I got some great ideas off my last post and am going to work on keeping track of things a bit better in the coming weeks. I will let you know how that goes.

I have no idea what to make for dinner. Thank goodness tomorrow is grocery day.

I must get back to Selections and acquisitions.

Catch you on the flip side.


3 comments:

Lara said...

hope you get some clarity ASAP!

check my 'getting organised' board on Pinterest too:-)

Jenny Bardsley said...

Hi! I'm stopping by today to let you know that I have passed along the Versatile Blogger Award to you! Check it out!
http://cassandrazcorner.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-versatile-blog-awardreally-how.html

Cassie {two-in-diapers.blogspot.com} said...

Hey lady! I found you via the Mom's Monday Mingle and am happy to be your newest follower! When you get a sec, I'd love a follow back at http://www.two-in-diapers.blogspot.com!