Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A night out: Ladi6

On Saturday night I got to see Ladi6 perform.
She played at a local bar the Kiln.
It was a great atmosphere, quite a small venue so it felt quite intimate even though it was packed.
We got there early and got a spot night and close to the stage and got to see Rhthymonyx perform first and let me say those boys are talented.

Ladi6 arrived a bit later than we expected but she was well worth the wait. She is fantastic live, really got into the show and was really interactive with the audience. I have loved her album the liberation of ladi6 since it came out but I have a fresh new love and appreciation for her music now after seeing her live.








1 comment:

raisingahappyfamily-momof8 said...

lucky you!! we have not seen live entertainment like that in a long long time!! I forgot how much fun it is!
i am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.