Monday, April 16, 2012

From the mouth of babes



I love conversations with kids.
Like HEAPS.

After seeing the Lorax last week I thought it was a good time to talk about what they thought the moral of the movie was. And then about being environmentally friendly and what we in our house could do to be kinder to our earth.

My boy Gabe had some good ideas and even threw around "global warming" although I doubt he actually knew what he was talking about. He had some good ideas.

My darling daughter however? ohh how i love her so.
"Ohhh I know... like when your cutting out a paper heart.. and you like kinda ruin it and not cut it right.... WELL instead of just throwing it out you should try and fix the heart so you don't waste paper"...

Ummm well yeah that's true.

"ohhhh AND like like when you buy a new lip gloss and then decide you don't like the colour... you don't throw it out.... you give it to someone who likes the colour"

HEHE

Yes Charlie that would be better than throwing it out baby.
I love you darling.

No comments: