Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My thrifty finds

I love a little thrift shopping.
Earlier this week I had the urge so grabbed a few bags of things i had to donate and wandered to my nearest thrifty shop St Vincent de Paul.  Its a little shop that I don't go to often but just wanted a little dig.

I got a few bits of kiddo clothing, a cute tray, a scarf for myself and two aprons to add to my small but growing collection.

No amber glass this time (sad face), I am currently also on the search for enamel coated pie plates and trays for cooking in (just love them), more funky retro thermos flasks, the so far elusive vintage Pyrex (why oh why do others find it so easily on thrifting adventures), preserving jars, cool coloured little glass bottles, and just cute vintage kitchen goodies and linens.

But really its just the fun of the hunt I enjoy.







No comments: